Client Relations Manager
RedPoint Media & Marketing Solutions has an opening for a full-time Client Relations Manager. Similar to an orchestral conductor, the Client Relations Manager has a pulse on all aspects of each project within the Custom Publishing group, balancing schedules, budgets, project deliverables and client expectations.
RedPoint Media & Marketing Solutions is an award-winning publishing house and content-driven marketing studio in Calgary. You’ll
be joining the team that creates our in-house brand Avenue Calgary, an award-winning city lifestyle magazine. Our company also creates
custom publications for clients like WestJet, BC Ferries and the Calgary Foundation. RedPoint seeks out the best and brightest talent in the industry, and as a RedPoint employee, you’ll play a vital role in shaping our company’s future.
Under the direction of the Group Publisher, the Client Relations Manager is responsible for a range of duties. Salary will commensurate
with skills and experience. Duties include:
• Budget development (estimates) for each project
• Budget assignment
• Creating and managing purchase orders
• Invoicing clients at payment milestones
• Budget control reporting (AR/AP)
• Financial reporting
• Project financial wraps
• Scheduling (production schedules; team project calendar)
• Maintaining time-tracking documents (actual hours vs estimated)
• Building close relationships with each client
• Understanding each project and what the client is trying to achieve; constantly reviewing that the deliverable is meeting this objective
• Managing client expectations
• Liaising between production team and client
• Regular communications for each project, including regularly scheduled meetings
• Generating project status and advertising reports for client review and discussion on a regular basis
• Proofing and approvals
• Project debriefs and retrospective reports
• Contract renewals
our ideal candidate
• You are highly organized and accountable
• You have project management and marketing experience
• You are a team player with excellent communication skills
• You’re a strong problem-solver and multi-tasker
• You are comfortable with MS Office Suite: Excel, Word
• Experience with Adobe InDesign would be an asset
To help enhance our company and be a strong contributor to the RedPoint team, you are:
• Passionate about magazines and media.
• Smart, professional and a lot of fun to work with.
• Committed to the quality of your work, but you don’t take yourself too seriously.
• Able to work across teams to pull the skills and energy of many departments and people together to produce great work.
our RedPoint package
As a creative company, RedPoint provides a stimulating, supportive work environment with a vibrant atmosphere and excellent benefits.
We offer employees a flexible work schedule and competitive compensation. Employees are encouraged to give back to the community
and the industry and to pursue their professional development.
how to apply
This posting is open until September 27, 2018.
Interested candidates should apply in confidence by e-mail to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted directly.